through the discharging screw gate valve, material is fed to electronic weighing scale device. after weighing, the material is continuously fed by screw conveyor to ball mill. after grinding by ball mill, the ground material is discharged through outlet at side of ball mill and delivered to classifier by screw conveyor with air driving. after classifying, the desired fine particle goes into dust collecting filter and coarse particle will be returned back to ball mill for re-grinding through returning bucket elevator or screw conveyor. the required particle will be collected by dust collecting filter as final product and for packing.
the ball mill grinding system comprises of the classifier, impulse dust collecting filter, weight scale, feeding device, discharging device and electrical control. the ball mill is lined with aluminum oxide from the inlet to the outlet and grinding media is also aluminum oxide. the classifier wheel is also made with ceramic and the inside part of classifier and conduct tube that contact ground material is all treated with polymer material to avoid iron pollution to ground power. the ball mill adopts central transmission with belt driving and side outlet discharging as well as one grinding chamber.
the classifier adopts aluminum oxide classifying wheel. the frequency converter of classifier is made under technology of french, schneider, plc control is made under siemens license.
the dust collect filter adopts american bha technology, the exhausting gas meets requirements of 80mg/nm3. the all duct pipes and conveying system are treated free of touching iron. all electrical parts are made under the license.
fkm nonmetal ultrafine ball mill
ultra fine ball mill is a new type ball mill basing on the technology of the common tube mill for producing ultra fine powder without iron pollution in the particle.
features of ultra fine ball mill:
1. the mill can produce a grate deal of the fine particle through tiny grinding media.
2. using the different inner and grinding medium can avoid the pollution on ground material.
3. the advanced dynamic and static bearing and lubricating system ensure 24hs continuous operation.
fjt air superfine classifier
the air superfine classifiers are used to classify the different hardness and high abrasive material ground by ultra fine ball mill.
the size of material is below 44-0.5µm. it can be used in many fields such as:
1. abrasive industry, glass industry.
2. ceramics fields, alo2, caco3.
3. refractory industry.
4. nonmetal mines.
5. ore selecting industry.
1. optimizing dispersion and high recollecting rate. particles moving with air are dispersed by dispersion vanes, and then dispersed again by dispersing board. it avoids the particles sticking together and reduces material flowing circles to increase efficiency and save energy.
2. optimizing eddy air current and air controlling, it makes centrifugal area and the air current force evenly and achieve the high classifying accuracy.
3. low energy consumption, long life for easy damaging parts, less pollution. the parts of classifier that contact material is made of aluminum oxide or non metal material. 4. easy operation, through adjusting speed of rotary wheel and air volume, it can choose the classifying range and get wider particle size range by adjusting speed of rotary wheel.
bha fine particle bag collector
bha collector obtains the most advanced technology of the world in these years. it has features of locating chambered reverse blowing and pulse blowing for dust removal to avoid the chambered reverse blowing dust removal capability insufficiency during chambered reverse blowing, solve the problem of air filtration simultaneously with dust removal to prevent dust coming back and lost control for dust removal. it increase the efficiency of filtration, energy consumption of dust removal, extend the working life of filtering bags.
pulse pleat sleeve filter produced under license of american bha company is applied for fine particle bag collecting filter. the series of collector is applicable for collecting particle whose size is below 10µm fineness such as silica, lisbmne, kaolin powder. the efficiency is about 99.99%.